"...these lights shine in honor of those we love."
A San Luis Obispo County Tradition for 35 years.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
For help processing your credit card or adding names,
please call Hospice SLO County at (805) 544-2266
Thank you for joining us in remembering a loved one during our annual Light Up a Life season. There are a series of locations throughout San Luis Obispo County for the remembrance ceremonies.
2019 Light Up A Life Remembrance Ceremony Schedule
- Sunday, December 1, 4 p.m. at Shore Cliff Hotel, Pismo Beach (outdoors)
- Monday, December 2, 5 p.m. at Kaleidoscope Inn, Nipomo (outdoors)
- Tuesday, December 3, 5 p.m. at Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa (indoors)
- Wednesday, December 4, 6 p.m. at Coalesce Bookstore, Morro Bay (indoors)
- Thursday, December 5, 6 p.m. at City Park Gazebo, Paso Robles (outdoors)
- Friday, December 6, 6 p.m. at Heritage Square Park, Arroyo Grande (outdoors)
- Friday, December 6, 6 p.m. at Pavilion on the Lake, Atascadero (indoors)
- Monday, December 9, 6 p.m. at Hospice SLO County, San Luis Obispo, “Paws to Remember” Ceremony (indoors)
If you have questions, please call Hospice of San Luis Obispo County at (805) 544-2266.