"...these lights shine in honor of those we love."
Sponsor Hospice of San Luis Obispo County's 35th Annual Light Up A Life
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
For help processing your credit card or adding names, please call Hospice SLO County at (805) 544-2266.
For 35 years, Hospice SLO County's Light Up A Life season has offered special ceremonies at locations throughout San Luis Obispo County for remembrance of loved ones who are no longer present but certainly not forgotten. The lantern symbolizes light as we are guided through life's darker times and illumination of love and remembrance.
Throughout the year, all Hospice SLO County services are provided without charge to clients, their families, or third party payers. However, they are not without cost to provide. We rely on the financial support of individuals and businesses in the community and your gift is extremely important to continuing our 41 year mission of providing an additional layer of support and a safety net for families facing a life-limiting illness, in-home respite care regardless of treatment choices, end of life education and support, or grieving a death regardless of when, how, or where it occurred.
2019 Light Up A Life Remembrance Ceremony Schedule
- Sunday, December 1, 4 p.m. at Shore Cliff Hotel, Pismo Beach (outdoors)
- Monday, December 2, 5 p.m. at Kaleidoscope Inn, Nipomo (outdoors)
- Tuesday, December 3, 5 p.m. at Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa (indoors)
- Wednesday, December 4, 6 p.m. at Coalesce Bookstore, Morro Bay (indoors)
- Thursday, December 5, 6 p.m. at City Park Gazebo, Paso Robles (outdoors)
- Friday, December 6, 6 p.m. at Heritage Square Park, Arroyo Grande (outdoors)
- Friday, December 6, 6 p.m. at Pavilion on the Lake, Atascadero (indoors)
- Monday, December 9, 6 p.m. at Hospice SLO County, San Luis Obispo, “Paws to Remember” Ceremony (indoors)
If you have questions, please call Hospice of San Luis Obispo County at (805) 544-2266.